Quants get hit by 'Fed dilemma trade'
Tue Aug 26, 2008
The end of summer has been déjà vu for many
quantitative hedge funds. After last summer's subprime meltdown
decimated the returns of quant funds across the board, most
rebounded during the past year. Once again, however, July and
August proved less than pleasant for many quants, this time
because of the unwinding of what has been dubbed the "Fed
For much of the past year, many quant funds have...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager