130/30s struggle, but still outperform
Tue Aug 26, 2008
The 130/30 market has been struggling this year, but don't
write it off just yet. While many hedge funds have been
mounting losses, 130/30 funds are doing exactly what they were
designed to do - outperform broad market indices.
As of the end of June, 130/30 funds had lost a median 10.43%
for the year, according to data from eVestment Alliance. By
comparison, the S&P...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager