MFA hires policy wonk Hollingsworth for outreach role
Thu Aug 28, 2008
The Managed Funds Association, the chief U.S. hedge fund
lobbying group, has hired Roger Hollingsworth as executive v.p.
and managing director for government relations, a role in which
he will liaise...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager