Ore Hill is latest firm to shut gate on investors
Thu Aug 28, 2008
Ore Hill Partners has raised the gate on its flagship Ore Hill
International Fund, following $300 million in redemption
requests from a small group of investors.
"The total amount of redemptions sought from the Ore Hill
International Fund for September has triggered an automatic
gate," said Sophie Sophaon, a spokeswoman for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager