Outspoken REIT analyst launches real estate fund
Mon Sep 29, 2008
Jonathan Litt, formerly a top-ranked sell-side research
analyst at Citigroup, has launched a hedge fund with seed money
from his former employer to invest globally in the stocks of
real estate companies and related enterprises.
Litt, who has covered real estate investment trusts since
1994, made headlines in August 2002 when he gave a tongue
lashing to the head of Trizec...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager