Harbinger, Amber both ensnared in Lehman woes
Mon Sep 29, 2008
Lehman Brothers' bankruptcy is posing significant problems
for at least two of its hedge fund clients - Phil Falcone's
Harbinger Capital Management and Joseph Oughourlian's Amber
Capital Management. Both firms have hundreds of millions of
dollars in exposure to Lehman's London unit.
For the once-soaring...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager