Thales plans yet another quant fund
Mon Sep 29, 2008
Quant funds with short-term investment strategies have fared
better than their longer term counterparts in recent months.
But that's not stopping Marek Fludzinski from betting that
investors' appetite for quant strategies will extend to those
with a longer time horizon in his effort to bring Thales Fund
Management back to life.
After losses of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager