Ex-Soros MD Feinberg to shut fund
Fri Oct 17, 2008
Heavy losses and redemption requests are forcing JLF Asset
Management, the West Coast hedge fund launched by Soros Fund
Management alum Jeff Feinberg in 1999, to close up shop.
Investors were informed on October 14 that the fund would be
liquidating. The high-flying JLF was down 42% through August
after being hit by losses in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager