MFA urges UK authorities to expedite release of client assets from Lehman
Fri Oct 17, 2008
The Managed Funds Association has asked the Bank of England
to help hasten the release of billions of dollars of hedge fund
assets that were frozen following the bankruptcy of Lehman
Brothers International Europe (LBIE).
In a five-page letter, the U.S. hedge fund lobbying group
said it was "extremely concerned" that the administrator for
LBIE – PricewaterhouseCoopers (which is not named in
the letter) – is setting...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager