Whitebox suspends redemptions
Fri Oct 24, 2008
Whitebox Advisors has suspended redemptions from most of its
hedge funds to protect investors from the potential damage that
could be caused by prime brokerage margin increases.
Earlier this month, one of Whitebox’s prime
brokers, Goldman Sachs, doubled the margin requirements for the
firm’s convertible bond...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager