Taconic forms second dislocation fund
Thu Oct 30, 2008
Taconic Capital Advisors is hoping two's the charm. The $8.6
billion event-driven firm, founded by former Goldman Sachs
partners Frank Brosens and Ken Brody, is raising capital for a
new private equity-style vehicle that aims to profit from this
fall's unprecedented credit market turmoil.
"Whatever the form of [the] government bailout," Taconic
wrote in a letter to investors, "we expect credit opportunities
to be abundant."
The fund is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager