Storming the Citadel: will investors flee?
Thu Oct 30, 2008
Facing losses of more than 35% year to date in its two
multistrategy funds, the now-$15 billion Citadel Investment
Group so far has had only minimal redemptions. But Citadel has
to be bracing for the next deadline when investors can line up
to cash out: November 15.
Rumors about Citadel's financial health have been flying
ever since its losses became well known, and the firm took
unprecedented action in late October to calm the waters
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager