SAC, Greenlight seek to raise cash
Fri Oct 31, 2008
The volatile hedge fund market has created an opportunity
for investors, who are seeing funds that have been closed to
new investors for years opening to new money. Some investors
are taking the opportunity to shift cash into marquee
According to investors, funds now willing to take new money
include Steven Cohen’s SAC Capital Advisors, David
Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital and Paul
Singer’s Elliott Associates.
"I don’t think...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager