JPMorgan sues recruiter over Citadel hires
Fri Oct 31, 2008
JPMorgan has been seething for months over the loss of a
handful of its most senior and talented fixed-income executives
to Citadel Investment Group, and now the firm is taking legal
action against the recruitment firm it says played a crucial
role in those hires.
JPMorgan has filed a lawsuit in Manhattan’s
U.S. District Court against recruitment agency IDW Group,
alleging that the placement agency violated four separate
executive search agreements...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager