Duff Capital hits the brakes
Fri Nov 21, 2008
Duff Capital Advisors, the Greenwich, Conn.-based hedge fund
platform launched by Phil Duff earlier this year, is finding it
far tougher to raise money than anticipated and has been forced
to lay off workers and scale back plans.
Duff Capital started in March with $500 million from New
York private equity firm Lindsay Goldberg and had hoped...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager