Gross, net exposures shrink sharply, according to Goldman research
Fri Nov 21, 2008
Hedge funds have sharply reduced both their asset base and
their net exposure to the equity market amid tightening credit
and greater volatility, according to research issued this
morning by Goldman Sachs.
An analysis of 705 hedge funds showed that funds had...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager