Deutsche Bank sues Highland Capital for margin cash
Fri Dec 5, 2008
The messy unwinding of two Highland Capital
Management funds has gotten considerably messier as the
Dallas-based hedge fund manager battles Deutsche Bank over
loans and margin calls in courts on two continents.
Deutsche Bank sued Highland in London in November for $70
million in missed margin calls on investments in
mortgage-backed securities. The London suit followed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager