Steyer's Farallon moves to restructure on big losses
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Loss-ridden Farallon Capital Management plans to split its
flagship in two and lower its fees to keep investors placated
following redemption requests that have "substantially"
exceeded its gate of 15%. Like Marathon, Farallon has the cash
to meet redemptions but isn't choosing to do so.
The long-biased Farallon Capital Offshore Investors has lost
roughly one-third of its value this year through November, in
part because of bank...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager