Kessler says new MBS strategy is 'overwhelmingly compelling'
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Irv Kessler, co-founder and former chief executive of
Deephaven Capital Management as well as several option
market-making businesses, launched a new vehicle on December 5
that seeks to profit from investing in and trading U.S.
agency-guaranteed mortgage-backed securities.
"For the first time since leaving Deephaven over six years
ago, I have...found a trade that is overwhelmingly compelling
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager