Performance profile : Scholes' Platinum Grove loses 36%
Mon Dec 15, 2008
Platinum Grove Asset Management, a relative value shop
chaired by Nobel laureate Myron Scholes, was producing more tin
than anything else in October. The flagship Platinum Grove
Contingent Capital Fund lost an estimated 36% for the month,
putting its year-to-date loss at 45.85%.
Lots of trades went wrong for fixed-income arbitrage players
in October. Word has it...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager