Picard joins Navigant in fund restructuring role
Fri Dec 19, 2008
Robert Picard, who mostly recently served as chief
investment officer at Optima Fund Management, has joined
Navigant Capital Advisors as a senior advisor.
Picard will help Navigant – a Chicago-based
consulting firm that provides dispute, investigative,
operational, risk management and financial advisory...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager