Millennium outsources fund administration
Fri Jan 9, 2009
Millennium Management, Izzy Englander’s New
York hedge fund shop, has decided to outsource administration
for its three hedge funds, which manage over $11 billion, to
GlobeOp Financial Services.
Millennium had been providing most of its fund
administration in house with a large back-office staff. The
move to outsource these services is significant in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager