UN pension fund begins alternatives search with a request for consultancy proposals
Fri Feb 6, 2009
The $30 billion United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund is
looking for an advisor to assist in the selection of funds of
hedge funds and private equity investments.
Request for proposals were due at the end of January. The
consulting firm hired will be charged with providing a written
set of procedures for evaluating, selecting and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager