New Jersey goes bargain hunting among liquidity-seeking investors
Fri Feb 6, 2009
The New Jersey Division of Investment, which
has seen its assets dwindle to roughly $64 billion, is not
expected to make any new hedge fund investments, but is still
on the hunt for some bargains.
Officials have said that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager