Committed UK institutions continue allocations, but early-stage entrants take 'wait and see' approach
Fri Feb 6, 2009
institutions appear to be pressing ahead with hedge fund
investing, although some that were in the early stages appear
to be taking more of a 'wait and see' approach.
The $375 million British Waterways Pension Fund recently
finalised an allocation believed to be around 10% of total
assets. It is thought that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager