GFX launches a portfolio to invest in alternative energy
Fri Feb 6, 2009
GFX Alternatives, a member of the Global Fund Exchange
Group, has launched a multi-manager portfolio to invest in the
alternative energy sector.
The US-based firm, founded by CEO Lauralouise Duffy and
chairman Anric Blatt - formerly of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager