Bank of China scoops Bedrock team
Fri Feb 6, 2009
BOC (Suisse) Fund Management, the institutional asset
management arm of the Bank of China (Suisse), has hired Daniel
Penseyres, Grégoire Haenni and Nicolas Salomon to set up
and run the fund selection and alternative investments division
at the bank.
The Geneva-based team previously founded and ran Bedrock
Alternative Asset Management, the alternative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager