Upside of liquidity drought is greater access to elite managers for savvy, solvent investors
Fri Feb 6, 2009
The upside of the liquidity drought for those investors that
have money is access to elite managers. Corazon Capital in the
Channel Islands has launched a product specifically to take
advantage of capacity in brand name hedge funds. Meanwhile, RMF
Investment Management has dusted off its RMF Legends Fund with
a performance fee-only structure.
A number of very good hedge funds have suffered...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager