IAM launches commodities trading fund
Fri Feb 6, 2009
International Asset Management, which has $3.3 billion in
assets under management, plans to launch the IAM Trading Fund
to capture opportunities in the commodity trading adviser
market. The launch is the conclusion of more than 12 months of
research into how to invest into the CTA space.
The IAM Trading Fund will be a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager