PAAMCO integrates Asia team from KBC Alpha fund of funds group
Fri Feb 6, 2009
Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company, which is
headquartered in Irvine, California, has integrated the
investment team of KBC Alpha Asset Management, a $700 million
hedge fund of funds with an Asian focus.
KBC Alpha was established in 2001 by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager