Brand names hit hard in a year of market turmoil
Fri Feb 6, 2009
In what was easily the worst year since the InvestHedge
Composite began, the median was down by 16.63%, with many of
the industry's well-known names falling over 20%.
A handful of funds did well to stay within or close to
positive territory. Culross Global ended the year up 3.23%
after a 2.55% gain in December and Lyxor StarHedge Master Fund
was up 4.03% over 12 months following 1.05% month. SSARIS
Multi-Manager Absolute Return also did well to stay flat with
-0.07 return for 2008,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager