CalPERS appoints Dear as new CIO
Fri Feb 6, 2009
Joseph Dear has been appointed the new chief investment
officer at the $178 billion California Public Employees'
Retirement System. Due to start in March, Dear was the
unanimous choice of the CalPERS board and joins from the
Washington State Investment Board, where he has been the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager