Big guns show up at Breakers for Morgan event; Goldman moves Miami meeting to New York
Fri Feb 6, 2009
In a rare sign of how eager large firms have become to replace
lost assets, a number of typically shy heavyweights showed up
at Morgan Stanley’s annual hedge fund investor
event this year.
The investor event, which took place at The Breakers hotel in
Palm Beach from January 28-30, attracted some of the most
exclusive hedge fund firms, including Bruce
Kovner’s Caxton Associates...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager