Andante targets growth to $50m in maiden macro fund
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Andante Capital Management, a Hong Kong-based global
quantitative macro/arbitrage shop set up by Chunli Hou and
Xiaoliang Zhao in June 2008, is looking to grow assets in its
maiden offering, the Andante Global Alpha Fund.
The fund gained a solid 12% annualised return since launch
in July with volatility...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager