Brevan plots credit spin-off in bid to focus on core trading activities
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Brevan Howard, the $20 billion hedge fund firm led by Alan
Howard, is looking at spinning out a separate credit fund as
part of a move by the firm to focus on its core macro trading
activities in liquid markets.
The new credit fund will be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager