BlueGold reopens with aim of hitting $2bn, gains 13% in Jan
Mon Feb 23, 2009
BlueGold Capital, the high-flying energy and commodity
trading specialist led by experienced former Vitol men Pierre
Andurand and Denis Crema, is reopening its star-performing
BlueGold Global fund with the aim of taking assets up to $2
billion this year.
Launched in February last...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager