Long/shorts dial up numbers in a calmer month
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Long/short equity returns were highly dispersed in the first
month of 2009, in what was generally a better month for most
Henderson European came back strongly with a 14.45% gain in
January to bring three-month numbers to 14.56%, while Cantillon
Europe was up by 12.6% for a three-month figure of 11.76% and
Artemis European was up 8.6%.
Gladstone's Lasker was...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager