Global equity specialists show their mettle
Mon Feb 23, 2009
Global equity long/short funds showed their mettle last
month, with the EuroHedge global equity median index showing a
gain of 0.40% despite further falls in many world equity
markets in January.
Among the big winners in January was Lansdowne Global
Financials, which netted 11.07%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager