KLS opens up six-month fund to outsiders.
Sun Mar 2, 2008
Wall Street veterans Jeff Kronthal, Harry Lengsfield and
John Steinhardt are just beginning to market fixed-income KLS
Diversified Master Fund, which they started in August with $230
million, $200 million of it from an unnamed strategic partner
and $10 million from each of the three...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager