Sun Mar 2, 2008
Event-driven gets a bounce in January.
After a poor showing in 2008, event-driven funds bounced
back in January. On the back of a late-December rally, funds
following this strategy gained a median 1.55%, according to the
Absolute Return Event Driven Index.
By comparison, the broader markets had a horrific January,
with declines of 8.57% for the S&P 500 (its worst
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager