Maryland State allocates 10% to absolute return strategies, approves portfolio mix
Fri Mar 6, 2009
The Maryland State Retirement System has approved a plan to
allocate 10% of its $28 billion portfolio to absolute return
strategies and has yet another $2 billion to allocate before
meeting its target asset mix.
On the recommendation of investment consultant Ennis Knupp,
the investment staff established a list of strategies...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager