Colorado Fire & Police could increase allocation
Fri Mar 6, 2009
Fire & Police Association of Colorado may end up increasing
its stake in absolute return assets even as trustees ended up
barely dodging an exposure to Bernard Madoff.
Last summer, the $3 billion pension fund hired GAM to
replace Fairfield Greenwich, which officials said they decided
to terminate in favour...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager