Town of Fairfield sues consultant and auditor
Fri Mar 6, 2009
The Town of Fairfield, Connecticut has taken legal action
against NEPC and KPMG following its failed $42 million
investment in a Bernard Madoff feeder fund.
NEPC was hired as the pension fund's general investment
consultant in 2006 and according to a complaint filed by
Fairfield in Connecticut Superior Court, the firm touted its
alternative investment expertise saying it employed 12
professionals dedicated to alternative assets/hedging
strategies who were...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager