Crestline to buy discounted hedge fund assets
Fri Mar 6, 2009
Crestline Investors, the $3.5 billion Texas-based funds of
funds business that spun out from the Bass Family, is seeking
to take advantage of a short term window of opportunity to buy
hedge fund assets on the secondary market at a significant
discount. Existing institutional investors of the firm provided
an initial allocation of over $200 million to the effort.
In September 2008,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager