Mixed bag of results for global macro
Fri Mar 6, 2009
Despite a significant fall in volatility in markets January
saw a mixed set of returns for global macro players.
Tredia Performance Fund was down 1.73% on the month,
although three-month returns remain good at 7.36%. FRM Sigma
Fund was down 0.2% for January, leaving three-month...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager