MFA supports centralized regulation of systemic risk
Fri Mar 6, 2009
The Managed Funds Association yesterday announced its
support for creating a federal systemic risk regulator to help
restore investor confidence and ensure proper functioning of
the capital markets.
In testimony before a hearing by the House Financial
Services Subcommittee on Capital Markets,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager