MW TOPS bucks the negative trend in Japan
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Japan long/shorts struggled in February as TOPIX fell by
4.7%, dipping to lows last seen in the 1980s.
Marshall Wace Japan TOPS bucked the overall negative trend
with a 2.21% February bringing three month numbers to 7.53% and
the Hadoh Fund returned 1.14% on the month putting three-month
returns at 8.03%.
Despite being net long Arcus Zensen managed to
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager