Trend-following global asset allocation strategy lifts ICM
Mon Mar 23, 2009
ICM's systematic macro fund tracks trends in a range of
classes across multiple time frames
Systematic macro manager Integral Capital Management has
produced a strong start with its ICM Diversified strategy,
returning 20.78% last year with relatively low volatility and
building a strong track record at a time when CTAs and quant
macro funds are high on investors' radar screens.
ICM has produced a total return since launch of about 18%
following slight losses this...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager