Commodity funds fly as CTAs rally again
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Managed futures funds came back into positive territory in
February, after generally slipping back in January, although
there was some considerable dispersion of returns among
Several commodities-focused funds posted strong gains.
Cumulus Energy posted a strong 18.86%, while BlueGold continued
its stunning run with another storming gain of 16.50% to show a
gain of over...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager