Sector specialists lead way as global equity funds profit
Mon Mar 23, 2009
Financials and resources specialists led the way in global
equity in February, as long/short strategies acquitted
themselves generally well for a second month against a backdrop
of further tumbles in global equity markets.
GLG Global Mining racked up a chunky 9.65% gain for a YTD
return of 12.53%, while RAB Global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager